Real Estate Agent & Consultant
Michelle Masica was born in Arkansas and moved to Medina in 1979 when her father’s work brought the family to the area. She has stayed in the north and made Medina County her home. After completing college, Michelle worked in sales and communications. When Michelle joined her husband’s business, Masica Builders, she obtained her brokers license and sold property for their real estate company, MSL Realty. In 2008, the real estate company was sold and Michelle became the Executive Director of the Wadsworth Area Chamber of Commerce. In 2011, Michelle returned to real estate as a broker with the Gerspacher Real Estate Group. Her knowledge of the county, and real estate development and sales give her clients a real advantage.
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, Miami University, Oxford OH
- Ohio Real Estate License, Hondros College, Akron OH
- CCIM Coursework
- Faith in Action Board of Trustees
- Gamma Phi Beta, Alumni Treasurer
- Medina County Economic Development Corp.
- Northern Medina County Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Medina Chamber of Commerce
- Wadsworth Area Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Medina County Graduate
- LMC Alumni Development Committee
- Medina County Convention and Visitors Bureau, Past President